Advantages of getting the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass
Planning to visit several National Parks in the United States for your next road trip? You should invest in a National Parks Pass.
Why the Pass?
- Entry fees for National Parks in the United States vary from one to the next and they can add up quickly.
- The Pass has a fee of $80 USD.
- It’s valid for a whole year.
- You can obtain it even if you are not a US resident.
- It covers standards entrance fees for you and the passengers in the vehicle with you.
- It allows you entrance to more than 2000 sites throughout the United States.
- With the Pass, there is no limit on the number of sites you visit.
Where to obtain it?
- You can purchase the Pass at a federal recreation site. Simply pay and display.
- Have a great time discovering and exploring!